An Exploration of Rome Through its Food, History and Rich, Craft Beer Culture
June 1st-7th, 2019
Rome is the engine that drove the Italian craft beer movement. While most of the first craft breweries were in the north in and around Milan and Turin, Rome was where people consumed most of the Italian craft beer. It's a cultural thing. Roman's tend to be open minded about new things. It is also a city with a lot of Brits, Americans and Canadians who are known to indulge when it comes to beer. On this unique trip you will dive head first into Roman craft beer, as well as visit the Eternal City's most famous sites and discover its most delicious foods. We promise you won't just take a little bit of Italy back with you; you'll leave a little bit of yourself in Italy.
Roman Craft Beer Tour
Price: $3, 750 pp
Minimum: 13 persons per group
When: June 1st-7th, 2019
• 6 night stay in 4-star hotel near Colosseum
• 7 breakfasts
• 6 dinners with beer/wine
• 3 lunches with beer/wine
• Private, air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking driver
• Expert, English-speaking guides for beer tours provided by Italy Beer Tours. From the authors of Italy: Beer Country, the only book about the history of the Italian craft beer scene.
• Expert, English-speaking guides from Roman historical sites
• One day trip to the town of Bracciano
For more information contact us: